VP, Offerings and IP
Edie Stern has over 40 years of experience in Information Technology product and service development. She is a leader in Intellectual Property and business strategy, and a Master Inventor with over 200 issued U.S. patents. Formerly a Distinguished Engineer at IBM, Edie has a proven track record of bringing new technology to market. With background in both research and development, she has led programs in telecommunications and media, healthcare, mobile systems, and operational analytics. Edie earned her B.S. at age 15 from Florida Atlantic University and her M.S. at 17 from Michigan State University.
- Inventor on 201 issued US patents
- 2012 Kate Gleason Award from the ASME for Lifetime Achievement
- Member, Technology Council of the IBM Academy of Technology (2005-2008)
- Multiple Outstanding Technical Achievement awards from IBM (internal award)
- 2013 Alumni Talon Leadership Award from Florida Atlantic University
- 2016 Big Heart Award (with husband, Joe Siclari) – a service award of the science fiction community