Aging well depends on your genes, lifestyle choices, and environment.
Even if you’re healthy, your brain changes as you age and it may lead to increased challenges with multitasking, paying attention, and recalling words.
However, most of us at any age can learn new things and improve skills that are important for maintaining our independence.
Good overall health may help to maintain good brain health. These tips may help you stay active and healthy, physically and mentally;
- Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains
- Control portion sizes
- Drink adequate fluids
- Make physical activity a part of your routine
- Seek exercise guidance from a healthcare provider
- Join a social club or gather with friends
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep every night
Many things can affect brain health. Start with one small step in the right direction.
Amicus Brain can help you with tips and information on Brain Health.
Connect with Amicus Brain to learn how our digital Artificial Intelligence-led advisors provide you stress-free, accurate, and unbiased advice in a natural and intuitive interaction mode to help you make smarter choices and improve the quality and speed of your caregiving decision making.
· Follow us on social media and check out our website https://amicusbrain.com
· Repost our content on Facebook and Instagram
· Leave a comment on our posts and share our profile
· Share our links with family and friends
· Give feedback – by emailing us at [email protected]